How will you perform a random act of kindness today and every day? Kindness starts with one. On the blog today you can see some amazing ideas to #Rak.
Here is a list to choose from:
(1) Buy a $5 Starbucks card for the person behind you.
(2) Give a stranger a compliment.
(3) Say Hi to everyone that crosses your path.
(4) Thank a police officer, first responder and military personnel for their service.
(5) Participate in a fundraiser.
(6) Donate your time to the local #surfridersfoundation.
(7) Tell your sweetheart you love and appreciate him/her on the phone or next to each other before going to bed.
(8) Drop off a dozen hand crafted cookies for the local hospital ER. Calendar Nat’l Nurses week May 6th and Nat’l ER Nurses (2nd Wednesday in October)
(9) Send a greeting card to someone to add sunshine. You never…
View original post 247 more words
Whooo hoo who is ready to overcome fears of Skydiving and surfing!
See videos below of my Bucket List Partners ~ Skydive San Diego and McKinnon Surf & Sup Lessons!
Are you scared of Skydiving? Don’t… Skydive with us over at #SkydiveSanDiego for the #BirthdayRitual. The original plan was to jump last year but due to air conditions we had to reschedule for this year! Here are my tips on overcoming fears.
The 3 Ways to accomplish FEARS from the Bucket List CoachDOWNLOAD HERE>The best things in life are on the other side of fear
(1) Journal your fears & prove to yourself that you are wrong.
(2) Create Accomplished Fear #Iamstatements,
(3) Find the will power, date your fear goals and achieve…
View original post 202 more words
Almost November… Who wants to come?
As a blogger, I am super stoked to be taking this trip with my bucket list sistas. This complimentary trip is a perk of our travel and dining club with#surfcityfooodietravel…Nothing like marking off that #Mexicobucketlist.
I have been blogging and doing my web show for awhile so why not earn more vacations. Much more to blog on and we all love taking excursions too. We have over 750 excursions in Cancun through the travel resource. Just to name a few… Swim with the whale sharks, shopping, the world renowned swimming hole, food tours, scuba, underwater museum, Maya Ruins, ATV excursion and soo much more! Check out the video here on our Cancun giveaway. Message me at surfcityfoodies.com to get yours. The world is our playground, lets play!
MAYAN RESORT: CANCUN MEXICO
These rooms are located throughout the resort so the view from each one is equally…
View original post 803 more words